Coaching Supervision Certificate
The Certificate in Coaching Supervision is designed for experienced coaches, mentors and consultants working with companies and other organisations. It is a modular programme that has been designed for maximum flexibility. It is delivered by a faculty of 4 coaches and supervisors who are all active researchers, authors and leading practitioners in the field. The training can be undertaken over 12 to 24 months to allow time to integrate the learning.
Those wishing to undertake the training may enrol on the Foundation programme and then decide whether to continue with the full training. Members of the faculty are also happy to talk to people interested in the training and we can put you in touch with past students.
The EMCC is one of the leading coaching and mentoring professional bodies in the world and Bath Consultancy Group’s long-established programme successfully gained its European Supervision Quality Award (ESQA) in their first wave of accredited programmes. This means that participants will gain a certificate that is benchmarked to an internationally-recognised standard, which will help to differentiate them as supervisors in the marketplace.
To obtain the Certificate in the Supervision of Coaches, Mentors and Consultants, you must complete the following:
- Supervision Essentials Course
- 2 out of the following 3 Optional Modules
- Group Supervision for Executive Coaches
- Supervising with the Team and Organisation in Mind
- Transcultural Supervision: Working with Bias and Power
- Two tutorials (1st just after the Supervision Essentials Course, 2nd just after the Supervision Integration Course)
- Ten hours supervision on supervision
- 50 hours of your own supervision delivery/practice
- Supervision Integration Course
- 360° Feedback
Bath Consultancy Group also provides in-house supervision training for organisations, which can be tailored to meet specific needs.